How it Works1. Order your DockBox online for the upcoming week. We start taking orders on Saturday, and orders close the night before the pickup day for your location.
2. Pick up your DockBox at one of our regular pickup locations.
- Portland (Wednesdays) - pickup at B-line Warehouse from 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Newport (Wednesdays & Fridays) - pickup at Local Ocean Restaurant from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Bend (Fridays) - pickup at Stoller Wine Room from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Eugene/Springfield (Fridays) - pickup at Planet Verde from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. or purchase home delivery through Planet Verde's website
- Corvallis (Fridays) - pickup at Common Fields Tap Room from 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Local Delivery (Fridays) - $10 delivery fee - available along the central coast to Lincoln City and Yachats
*Holiday DockBox pickup day and times may differ from the regular weekly pickup. (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentine's Day weeks)
3. Enjoy! Cook + eat your Local Ocean seafood in the comfort of your own home.
How do I know when to order? Subscribe to our email list - we send out an email every Saturday to announce when DockBox is available to order. Aside from some rare email updates, this is the only marketing email we send each week.When is the deadline for placing my order?
- Portland - Tuesdays by 3 p.m.
- Bend - Wednesdays by 3 p.m.
- Eugene/Springfield - Wednesdays by 3 p.m.
- Corvallis - Thursdays by 3 p.m.
- Newport & Local Delivery - Thursdays by 3 p.m.
Help! I'm having trouble placing my order! Email us at email@example.com and we can help you get your order placed.
I forgot an item, can I add to my order? Yes! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add items to your order.
I'd like to order more than one box, how do I do that? If you would like more than one box, please place a separate order for each box. We assume that all items selected in one order are going to the same place and can be packed together.
My plans changed and I need to cancel my order. Sure thing! You can view our cancellation policy here.
Pricing & Fees
What is the Packaging & Handling Fee? The $10 Packaging & Handling Fee helps cover the costs of the box packaging and distribution of the boxes (things like vehicle expenses and what we pay our distribution partners). This fee is only imposed on orders under $75 - spend $75 or more on food and this fee is waived (excludes tips and cases of canned tuna).
What is the minimum order requirement? Our order minimum is $25 (excluding tips).
Is there a "shipping fee" associated with my pickup location? No, all pickups are fee. However, there is a $10 Delivery Fee for local home delivery, available from Newport to Lincoln City and Yachats on Fridays.
Pick Up & Packaging
Where is the pickup location?
Can I have someone else pickup my order? Totally! Just make sure that they know the name and order number on the order. The one exception is for beer and wine items - you must be present to pickup since we will check that the name on your order matches the name on your I.D.
Can I have my box delivered? For $10 per order, We offer local delivery from Newport to Lincoln City and Yachats on Fridays (select the Newport Friday box option). Due to this large range, we cannot accept requests for specific delivery times. You do not need to be home at the time of delivery (the boxes are insulated) unless you have an alcoholic item with your order.
Can I return the box? Yes, we gladly accept the box liner and ice packs for sanitization and reuse. Please recycle the cardboard box itself, as we are unable to sanitize those properly.Help! I missed my pickup window! View our missed pickup policy here.
Special Dietary Needs
I have a food allergy, where can I find information on ingredients? For specific information on ingredients, please email us at email@example.comCan you exclude or substitute an item from the meals? No, we are unable to offer exclusions or substitutions for any reason. We are happy to let you know exactly how items are packed and help you determine if it's possible to exclude a food item when cooking the meal.