Spicy Dungeness Crab Deviled Eggs Appetizer Kit
SPICY DUNGENESS CRAB DEVILED EGG
TIME: 20 minutes
MAKES: 12 deviled eggs (half-egg serving)
IN THE KIT
Wasabi Deviled Egg Filling
Sesame Seed Garnish
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Piping tips (optional)
1. Spread out the hard-boiled egg whites on a plate.
2. Cube the avocado – cut in half lengthwise, around the pit. Remove the pit carefully, then cut the flesh into a 1⁄4” cross hatch pattern. Use a spoon to scoop the avocado from the skin, adding one half into the ziplock bag with the wasabi deviled egg filling. Mash the bag to mix the avocado and filling together. Reserve the other half of the avocado for garnish.
3. Cut a small corner off of the ziplock bag containing the deviled egg filling and squeeze the bag to pipe a generous amount of filling into each egg. If you have piping tips, you can use them for a more decorative look.
4. Garnish each egg with a piece of Dungeness crab, cucumber, and avocado.
5. Spoon a small amount of tobiko roe onto each egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Updated December 28th, 2020