Bloody Mixer Kit
TIME: 10 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2-3 drinks per kit
IN THE KIT
Applewood Smoked Bacon
Pimiento-Stuffed Olives, House Pickled Asparagus + Onion
Lemon Pepper Sea Salt for rim
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Vodka or Tequila
1. Slice the lemon into ¼” wheels.
2. Prepare a bar skewer with a wild prawn, slice of bacon, pimiento-stuffed olive, piece of pickled asparagus and onion.
3. Using one of the lemon slices, rub around the rim of a pint glass. Then roll that edge in the lemon pepper sea salt to create a salted rim. If the salt is not sticking, the rim isn’t wet enough - wipe dry and try again.
4. Add 5 oz Bloody Mix to the glass. Add 2 oz vodka or tequila and stir to mix. Add ice.
5. Garnish with a loaded skewer and lemon wheel. Cheers!
Updated December 23rd, 2020